Thursday, May 31, 2012

Of Dusk and Dawn - Day 3!

Day 3! I've put in about 5 hours of work on the dungeon fixing a couple of things and working on the gardeny rooms. I've got this area to finish up with walls, one more and then to decide on whether or not I want to cover the hallways! Then all the walls will be finished and I can do the actual decorating and then spread mobs... everywhere!

So today, I spent most of the time working on creating a roundish room to make into a dual garden. I know the palace HAS a garden, I should use that right? not this time! The garden provided is just not what I want for this particular dungeon, so I'm building my own room!

First I want to show off this:



Ceiling in my garden room. When you stare at it,t he clouds move and create some pretty damn cool images!

For my project though, I'm going for a duel theme, so a cloudy sky just won't do. That's why I went with this:



Here's the rest of the room so far.









I'll have to do some funny things soon to create small hallways from the hallway to the garden room. Right now I have a giant pole where my doorway needs to go and I can't really move the structure due to some other issues. I haven't fully decided, but I might put a small square room just off the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment