Friday, May 18, 2012

Crimsonblade Real Estate

This Thread on Norrathian Homeshow

This is something I have wanted to do since layouts came into the game. The goal is to have some pre-built layout files people can load up in their homes, saving a ton of time and frustration.

Prices shown here are lower than what I charge for a normal home. Normal prices vary depending upon the home and the decor requested, but usually run anywhere from 50-100pp for a 800 item count Home. These are lower because I do not intend to decorate more than loading up the layout. Additional decorating would be discussed.

Most of these files have the ability for color swapping, so if one of the files don't match what you would like, I can swap out tiles and dividers to give you the look you want. Note that color swapping will cost an additional fee!


How do I go about getting this layout into my home?
Step 1: Contact Neversea
Step 2: Gather everything on the shopping List
Step 3: Contact me when you have it all.
Step 4: Grant Neversea trustee to your home
Step 5: Party! (After the layout has been loaded of course!


How much will I have to pay to have this layout loaded into my home?
Each home type has a varying price. larger homes have a larger price. Smaller homes or homes that require very little, may have much lower prices. Prices below are listed as using YOUR items. Any home that requires using my items will cost DOUBLE these prices or MORE. Clickies take you to threads with images of examples

The Personal Dojo Files
These layouts are intended for the The Personal Dojo.
The Personal Dojo Stone - 5pp
No Color Swaps available

Intricate Dojo - 10pp
Intricate Dojo with color swaps: 20pp

Pure Dojo - 10pp
Pure Dojo with color swaps: 20pp

Everfrost Summer Home Files
These layouts are intended for the Everfrost Summer Home.
Everfrost Basic - 20pp
Everfrost Basic with Color Swapping - 30pp

Everfrost Revamp - 20pp
Everfrost Revamp with Color Swapping - 30pp

Everfrost Intricate - 40pp
Everfrost Intricate with Color Swapping - 50pp

The Uncanny Files
These layouts are intended for the Uncanny Estates.
Uncanny Basic - 20pp
Uncanny Basic with color swaps - 30pp

Uncanny Intricate - 40pp
Uncanny Intricate with color swaps - 50pp

The Maj'Dul Files
These layouts are intended for the a large Maj'Dul residence.
Maj'Dul Basic - 20pp
Maj'Dul Basic with ceiling/floor color swaps: 30pp

Tenebrous Refuge Island Files
These layouts are intended for the Tenebrous Island Refuge.
Island Temple - 40pp
Island Temple with color swaps: 50pp

Wizard Towers - 40pp
Wizard Towers with color swaps: 50pp

The Personal Library Files
These layouts are intended for the Personal Library Prestige home.
Tron Library - 20pp
Tron Library with color swaps: 25pp (This price is cheaper due to there are only two style types.)

Stone Library - 20pp
Stone Library with color swaps: 30pp (Color options only exist for floor and ceiling.)

Mistmoore Crag Estates Files
These layouts are intended for the Mistmoore Crag Estates.
Mistmoore Crag Cavern - 40pp
Mistmoore Crag Cavern with color swaps - 50pp

Mistmoore Fancy Crag - 40pp
Mistmoore Fancy Crag with color swaps - 50pp

Mistmoore Plain Crag - 40pp
Mistmoore Plain Crag with color swaps - 50pp

The Freeport Files
These layouts are intended for the Freeport 4 Room Apartment, Version 3.
Freeport Style 1 - 20pp
Freeport Style 1 with Color Swapping - 30pp


Will this cost me more if I want more decoration added?
Yes. There will be an additional 20pp charge for additional decorating. If it cost me more in fuel, that price will go up.


I don't have the items on the list and I don't want to pay broker prices. What can I do?
I tend to keep a stock of items around. If I have the color tile you want, I can load up the layout using my items. Using my items will cost DOUBLE or more. Prices may change!

Any Layout Priced at 10pp Using Neversea's Items - 20pp
Any Layout Priced at 20pp Using Neversea's Items - 40pp
Any Layout Priced at 40pp Using Neversea's Items - 80pp
Any Layout Priced at 60pp Using Neversea's Items - 120pp


If I have to buy them, it will cost you the price I pay + 20pp fee. Color swaps will not cost more when using my items.


I want to use Neversea's items for my homes. What do you have in stock?

Any of the crafted Tiles
Red Marble
White Marble
Polished Marble
Blue Marble
Black Marble

Canary Stained Glass
Orange Stained Glass
Green Stained Glass
Pile of Coin
Green Field Square
Polished Ice Tile

As well as any of the crafted tiles!

Check out here: Floor Tiles to see more Tile options. Keep in mind that some of the rooms WILL use dividers, so be sure to get matching ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment