Monday, August 12, 2013

Vale of Eternal Serenity

Name: Neversea
Location: Vale of Halfpint Delight,Qeynos
Server: Antonia Bayle
Leaderboards: Massive Homes, Vale of the Eternal Serenity
Decorator(s): Neversea and Lalayla Crimsonblade

When I first bought the halfling vale, I wanted to build my own ship there, but I never had time to.  Eventually the galleon came out and I decided not to build my own ship at that point in time.  The halfling vale was perfect for this big project and I am glad I picked it, because it helps bring together the image of serenity that I wanted.

Enjoy!

You have sought the peace and calm, braved what dangers that you have faced along the way.  Rest now and know only the Eternal Serenity of this vale.

The only problem I had with the house was the halfling mound.  I had no intention to use it at all, but I couldn't decide how to cover it at first.  And then I decided I wanted a mountain!  So I made one!


It did however make a nice frame for the Hua mein portal to the inner island. 


I wanted a real jungle look and those new plants made that very possible!  Hooray! \o/


A small camp to relax and fish in.


If you look out, you can catch a glimpse of The Morning Star and Dawn's Fury.


Further out on the island you will find the dry docks where a pirate builds his own ships.  It looks like one is ready for it's first journey.



 The Temple of Prexus - Make sure you read the story of the temple!

Be wary of what you will find within the temple.  Take nothing for a cursed treasure lies within.  There are many more dangers within the temple.  You have been warned.



As you explore further into the temple, you will notice something very odd.  It seems the templ sinks under the sea.


You might have to do some swimming to get to the center of the temple.


In the storybook by the temple, it tells about a young woman who sacrificed herself for the people who live on the island.  This is where she was put to rest.


Before you return to the ship, be sure you stop by and give a cracker to Mister Squiggles!


I hope you enjoyed your visit to the Vale of Eternal Serenity!  Make sure you visit it's twin Vale of the Eternal Tempest once you get back onto the ship!

No comments:

Post a Comment