Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Euryale's Freeport Mansion

Name: Euryale
Location: 1 Integrity Road, Freeport
Server: Antonia Bayle
Decorator(s): Neversea and Lalayla Crimsonblade

This one has been done for quite some time. I just haven't gotten around to posting it. I've been wanting to redo Euryale's freeport home ever since the building blocks came out. I just never found the time to do so until recently. So here we go another home for the Dame to enjoy!

Entrance
Image

The Kitchen - Euryale loves to cook so I made sure to give her a proper kitchen.
Image

Image

Image

The Evil Fishtank
Image

Sitting Area and Dining Room
Image

Image

The Temple
Image

Image

Image

Hallway!
Image

Euryale's Bedroom
Image

A little wall display I made.
Image

The Bath
Image

Image

The Kid's Rooms
Image

Image

Guest Room with Servant's Room
Image

Image

Image

The Midnight Garden
Image

Image

The Open Garden - This one was decorated by the wonderful Slipps!
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I hope you've enjoyed this peek into Euryale's home!

No comments:

Post a Comment