Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Soulfire Bristlebane Day 2014

Name: Soulfireannex
Location: Freeblood Estate, Freeport
Server: Antonia Bayle

Generally for Bristlebane Day I play some sort of prank on the owner, Euryale, and her patrons.  One year Layla and I filled the place with frogs.  Another year I turned EVERYTHING upside down and put it on the ceiling.  Last year we filled the place full of Meatbeasts.  This year I wanted to do something different.  I wanted to create a place that could be maintained without my help if need be.  So I decided to create a whole venue based on Bristlebane Day.

I started the project in March.  I had many different ideas at that time, but I ended up using completely different ideas.  This was a lot of fun to put together and I couldn't help but giggle everything I did something evil or just plain awesome.

I meant to snag a picture of the front of the main Soulfire venue, but I forgot to.  Patrons usually use the main Soulfire venue in Freeport to zone in and use a various portal to one of the Soulfire Annex venues during holidays and some events.  It has made redecorating a lot easier.  I never have to alter the main venue now at all.

I saved a billion layout files of the main hub and then I packed the entire club into the moving crate and moved the moving crate under the floor.  I positioned the Freeblood Estate portal in the middle of the front room with a couple if the Bristlebane Jokers and a Rivervale sign that read:

Dear Euryale,

I hope you don't mind,
That I took the time,
To redo your bar,
But have no fear,
For it has not gone far!
Come and join me Euryale, dear!

Love always,
Bristlebane

Let's have a peek now!  Here's the entryway.


 Each room has a sign on it that tells you a little about the room!


I tried to think up the most hilarious thing I could use to make the bar out of.  There were lots of ideas, but I settled on pillows!


I even made the stage out of pillows!


You might have noticed that some of the chair-pillows have pink in the center.  Make sure you read the inside of the books!



Of course I had to do some things upside down.  The fish seem to have gotten free of their tanks!


Big fishtank - Though perhaps I should call it the Elephants Under Water Tank.


Second smaller fishtank.


Custom fireplace made from smokestacks and the goblin forges(I think that's the name of it.)



I think there's something wrong here...where's the feast??


Oh...I think I found it.



Er...this petting zoo is a little odd, but then this is Bristlebane!  I guess he likes to take care of his dice.  What do they eat?  Rice?


A Meatbeast is making fun of the dice since he doesn't have to be in a pen.



Because sometimes you just need a break.




Of course with the new Bristlebane Bouncers I had to use them in some way!


Bounce up and just follow the rainbow!




Woot!  We've found treasure!  Hang on...wait a second...That's not real gold!  Dangit Bristlebane!


Don't worry if you fall all you need to do is find the rainbow.


I apparently forgot to screenshot the last room.  I'll update with those screenshots as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment