Friday, September 27, 2013

The Phoenix Blade

Name: Phoenixblade
Location: Galleon of Dreams, Qeynos
Server: Antonia Bayle
Leaderboards: Medium Homes, Phoenixblade (soon to be available to tour)
Decorator(s): Neversea and Lalayla Crimsonblade
 
I kept the Phoenix rather simple.  It was the first Galleon that I bought and I decided that I didn't want to cover this one up at all.  Nothing fancy, nothing elaborate.  Just a simple ship.
 
 
The Helm
 
 
 Navagation Room


The Barracks


 The Captain's Cabin (it's a bit dark, I'll have to add a little more lighting before I publish it)



Work spaces for both Neversea and Layla



Bed and Bath



An area to host guests...in the Captain's Cabin


The Mess Hall


Cannon Storage


Hmm...Looks like we can't go through this door.


Mind your step...


Oh my...



Crewman 1: "Cap'n, that enough rum?"

Dread Pirate Captain Neversea Crimsonblade: "No."

Crewman 1: "But Cap'n...We're runnin' out of room."

Dread Pirate Captain Neversea Crimsonblade: "There's ALWAYS room for more rum.."


Last but not least, the Hold

No comments:

Post a Comment