Sunday, December 16, 2012

Frostfell at Soulfire 2012

Name: Soulfireannex
Location: Lavastorm Winter Retreat, Freeport
Server: Antonia Bayle
Decorator(s): Neversea and Lalayla Crimsonblade

Layla and I have been working on this for a few weeks. It's been a sort of rush job as I won't be around for the next week or so. We stayed up pretty late tonight (shhh I stayed up til 4am...don't tell Layla!) working on this and I think...it's finally finished. I'm postin' it so I won't forget about it before I leave, sorry for spoiling the surprise!

Our theme was fire and ice, Frostfell on Fire! If you want to call it that. The idea was to have a nice warm Frostfell, after all... when it's cold out you just wanna be nice and warm.

Note: You may visit this home after Monday 12/18/12

Entrance.. ooo frozen lava... some pirate must have worked some magic to freeze lava!
Image

Frozen fire and ice on fire columns!
Image

Almost to the bar...
Image

Look snowpeople! And santa!
Image

This one took awhile. I decided that we just didn't need the top level, so we covered it up with this beauty!
Image

Image

Image

The bar
Image

More bar seating!
Image

What's out here!??
Image

Ginderbread walkway
Image

Frostfell Elf Village... I wonder if Frostfell elfs melt...
Image

Image

Santa Glug's Workshop
Image

Goblins hard at work!
Image

Image

And meet our toy making machine... HEX! Yes, HEX has joined us for Frostfell to make toys for all the childrens
Image

Look! Falling lava! Let's get a closer look...
Image

Image

Image

Ahh, after a lovely night of watching frozen goblins flee from lava--I mean having a lovely drink at Soulfire... we can take a break out on the docks and watch Forstfell... Er lavastorm!
Image

And there you have it! Frostfell at Soulfire!

No comments:

Post a Comment