Friday, October 4, 2019

I Am Here!




Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything here.  I've been game hopping here and there, but a little bit of EQ2 decorating in between.  I haven't had a lot of time the last 3 years to do much gaming until recently.  I've got two little baby girls that keep me away from the game a lot ( 1 1/2 year old and 2 1/2 year old ), but I've found some time lately to enjoy the game again.  

Part of what kept me away from the subscription fee and being out of date on the expansions.  (Diapers and new clothes can take all the money away quick).  But I was able to finally purchase the latest expansion and now I can play again!  

I'm having fun decorating and leveling up in the game, though I think the new expansion is coming out too soon.  I haven't been posted my projects lately, but I may start this blog back up as well as posting things on Facebook (Link to my page on your right) and maybe in the Homeshow forums on the EQ2 page.  I don't use Twitter or other social media because it's just too much to keep up with, but you are free to share my page and blog if you like.  I've done a few projects lately that I'm pretty proud of so I want to share them!

Alright, well, enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment